deBreij B.V. respects your privacy and processes personal data in accordance with the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act (Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens) and, from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). deBreij B.V. is the controller in the meaning of the GDPR and is established at Koningslaan 33, 1075 AB Amsterdam and can be contacted by telephone on:
+31(0)20 572 78 00: +31(0)20 572 78 00.
This Privacy Statement applies to all persons whose personal data deBreij processes, with the exception of persons employed by deBreij. deBreij only processes personal data that you have provided to us yourself or which have been disclosed to us within the context of our services.
deBreij may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- performance of a contract of assignment and the provision of other services;
- compliance with statutory obligations; and/or;
- job application procedures (if the job application does not result in an employment contract we will remove the personal data within 4 weeks after the job application procedure has ended).
We process personal data on the basis of one of the following legal grounds:
- your consent;
- a contract, or where there is an intention to enter into a contract;
- a statutory obligation; or
- in connection with a legitimate interest (such as invitations for events or seminars).
deBreij may engage third parties who will exclusively act as processors of personal data of deBreij under the authority of deBreij. deBreij will enter into a processing agreement with these parties.
You may retrieve your data, have these corrected or - where we are not subject to a statutory duty to retain the data - have these erased at any time. For this, please contact:
deBreij B.V. - Michèle Jenniskens
1075 AB Amsterdam
+31 20 572 78 00
deBreij may amend its Privacy Statement at all times. The most recent version will available on this website.